This feature is available for Facebook campaigns and will extend to support additional networks on a rolling basis.
- Navigate to Attribution Tracking > Facebook Integration
- Select the Log in with Facebook button
- Log in to your Facebook account and authenticate Apsalar to connect to Facebook and collect spend, click, impression values for your ad accounts
- Once authenticated, you will be redirected to Apsalar and will be prompted with a dialog box that includes all of your Facebook Ad Accounts. Select one or more ad accounts you wish to track and select OK
- You are all set! Learn how to view reporting in Traffic Report, or read more about managing your Facebook Integration
De-activating a Facebook Ad AccountSimply select "de-activate" for any ad account you no longer wish to track in Apsalar. After de-activating an account Apsalar will no longer track spend, clicks, and impression metrics for the campaigns tied to the ad account.
If you wish to resume tracking data, simply add the ad account by selecting the Add Ad Accounts button.
Add new Facebook Ad AccountsIf you have a new Facebook ad account you wish to track, simply select Add Ad Accounts and select the new ad account from the dialog box.
Refresh a Faulty ConnectionAt times the connection between Apsalar and Facebook may expire. You will see an error that your access token has expired and the status will show a solid white circle. Simply select Log in with Facebook to re-initiate the Facebook authentication process.
If you are experiencing data mismatch in reporting and you don't see the above error, try refreshing the connection by selecting Refresh Connection.
- Spend: Total spend in your account currency for the selected date range and dimensions
- eCPI (Effective Cost Per Install): Total spend divided by the number of Install attributions for the selected date range and dimensions
- eCPC (Effective Cost Per Click): Total spend divided by the number of clicks for the selected date range and dimensions
- ROAS (Return On Ad Spend): Total revenue divided by total spend for the selected date range and dimensions, expressed as a percentage. A ROAS greater than 100% indicates a positive return on ad spend and is displayed in green. A ROAS lower than 100% indicates a negative return on ad spend and is displayed in red.
- Navigate to the Traffic Report and select Configure Button
- Add one or more spend metrics to your report
- You are all set, happy analyzing!
- At this time retroactive Facebook data updates aren't available, and all data is tracked from the date the Facebook ad account was first enabled.
- Spend, click, impression metrics are updated once every hour, as such expect differences between Traffic Report and Facebook Ad Manager for today's data
- Spend data is converted from the currency specified in Facebook Ad Manager to your Apsalar account currency
- Spend, click, impression data is converted from the timezone specified in Facebook Ad Manager to your Apsalar account timezone
- Due to limitations in the data provided by Facebook, clicks/impressions/eCPC cannot be reported when the following dimensions are selected in the Traffic Report
- Geographic Region