What's available in my dashboard
The dashboard displays marketing health metrics for your selected active applications and a selected date range. Every metric except for Daily Active Users (DAU) and sessions are calculated in real-time and include the most up-to-date data if today's date is in your selected date range. The DAU and sessions metrics are calculated once a day.
The dashboard has two main sections:
- Account Overview: The views on the right-hand side provide an overview of the critical business metrics as an aggregate across all of your selected active applications for a specified date range.
- Application Overview: The view on the left-hand side breaks down the important metric values by application for all your selected active applications for a specified date range.
Navigating away from the dashboard
The navigation bar is by default hidden to give you the maximum screen size to view the data. To access the navigation bar, select the hamburger menu on the top left corner under the Apsalar logo.
Adjusting my dashboard dataYou can adjust the data on your dashboard by selecting the applications you want to view or changing the date range for the data.
- Active Applications: The dashboard by default displays data for applications that have had more than 100 unique users for some month in the past 6 months. To modify the list of applications, simply uncheck or check the application you'd like to include. The selected applications would impact both the applications you see in the application detail section as well as the account overview section.
- Date range: The dashboard by default displays data for the previous 14 days. To modify the date range use the calendar and pick your date range. Note you may experience slower reporting times if you select a large date range.
- Installs: View the total number of installs for your applications as well as the breakdown between organic and paid installs. The graph breaks down the total number of installs by day for each of your organic and paid installs over the selected date range. Hover over each data point to see the organic and paid installs for that day.
- Active Users: View the high-level activity of your active users. The graph displays your DAU and re-engagements over the selected date range. Hover over each data point to see the DAU and re-engagements for that day.
- Total sessions: The total number of sessions for your selected applications. Note this metric is calculated once a day, as a result if your date range includes today's data it may be lower than expected.
- Ave DAU: This is the average of daily active users across your selected applications, averaged over the selected date range. Note this metric is calculated once a day, as a result if your date range includes today's data it may be lower than expected.
- Re-eng: This is the total number of your paid re-engagements from your campaigns for your selected applications. Learn more about how Apsalar tracks re-engagements.
- Revenue: View the total revenue for your selected applications. Install ARPU is calculated by dividing the total revenue by the total number of installs.
- Retention: View your 2nd day and 7th day retention rates averaged across your selected applications for users who have installed your applications in the selected date range.
Application Overview SectionThe application overview section allows you to view important metrics about the health of your active applications. The section will list all of your selected active applications, sorted by the total number of installs.
There are two views available in this section:
- Default view: Gives you a quick overview of three usage metrics for each application: average DAU, re-engagements, total installs.
- Details view: Expands the default view to include retention and revenue metrics, and break down total installs by organic and paid traffic.