With Apsalar's Saved Reports, you can easily retrieve your most commonly used reporting settings. When saved, a unique URL is generated for your user account, which you can bookmark for easy access. For example, you may save:
- Yesterday's installs for campaign source "Network 123"
- This week's Re-engagements in the United States
- Return on Ad Spend for the last 14 days
Saved Reports can be named, and are available in the Traffic and Cohort Report where the following reporting settings are saved:
- Rolling Date Range (e.g. "Yesterday", "Last 7 Days", "This Week")
- "Organics" flag
- Metrics and Selected Columns (Traffic Report)
- Cohort, Data Type, Transform, Conversions, and Columns (Cohort Report)
Note: Saved Reports are currently saved for use by selected user, and up to 5 saved reports per report. Custom Date Ranges (non-rolling) are not supported.